Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Skills: Installation Engineer
Other Skills: Qualification : Engineering degree or equivalent + BOSIET Professional Experience : 15 years Experience in similar position within Deep-Water project environment : more than 10 years Languages : English oral and written mandatory, Oral French advantageous Good communication and negotiations with Contractors and Suppliers required
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE SERVICE - 8 MONTH
Main responsibilities of the SURF offshore Company Representative OFFSHORE are:
- to ensure COMPANY HSE standards are applied by SURF Contractor throughout the operations.
- to participate to hazard assessments chaired by SURF CTR.
- to ensure proper implementation of the emergency procedures by SURF CTR
- to be the SURF Contractor's focal point for day to day activity offshore
- In coordination with the SURF Installation Team based in Luanda and Paris:
Participate to the SURF CTR team mobilization offshore
- Follow-up of offshore operations and highlight any event having a potential impact on the operation to SURF Package management (with a particular focus on safety and planning)
- When operation constraints result in a change to the SURF planning, provide SURF package management with objective information that will be used for the resolution of commercial / schedule discussions with the contractor
- Assist on daily meeting and report
- In charge of preparing the daily report and activity look-ahead
Main activities of the SURF offshore Company Representative offshore are:
- To act as Company Project representative onboard the FPSO
- To issue to SURF management daily progress reporting and activity look-ahead
- To participate to daily coordination meeting with SURF Contractor
- To participate to pre-operation hazard assessment
- To follow the Contractor activities onboard
- To ensure coordination with offshore teams
- To ensure coordination with Zinia FPSO package teams when necessary
- To organize personnel and material demobilization from offshore site to onshore when it is under Company responsibility
Main communication lines of the SURF offshore Company Representative offshore are:
- PBF SURF Installation leader
- PBF SURF Zinia 2 Package leader
- PBF SURF Package Manager
Context and environment
The PBF (Project brown field) entity is in charge all brown field project on Block 17 which comprises GIRASSOL, DALIA, PAZFLOR and CLOV field and Block 32 comprising KAOMBO.
Zinia phase 2 and Dalia Phase 3 project are on execution
PBF Project will be developed with the objectives to maximize economical results by optimizing the reserves, the schedule and/or reducing the costs, while maintaining the technical quality of the installations, with high H3SE requirements and focus. The Angolan content of the work will also be a key factor to its success.
PBF is developing the work together mindset with CONTRACTOR
- Qualification : Engineering degree or equivalent + BOSIET
- Professional Experience : 15 years
- Experience in similar position within Deep-Water project environment : more than 10 years
- Languages : English oral and written mandatory, Oral French advantageous
- Good communication and negotiations with Contractors and Suppliers required
- HSSE (golden rules, JSA, Tool Box Talk)
- Knowledge of Company rules /procedures
- SURF design engineering
- Management / negotiation of/with contractors
- SURF installation engineering
- Management of external studies
- SURF installation operation
- Project management (Budget/Cost/Schedule)
- SURF precommissionning
- SURF Fabrication
- Subsea Tie ins & ROV tools
- Lifting/ seafastening
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: