Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
The Position holder reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, will be located in Colombia. Is going to give functional support. Making sure all issues/ tickets are effectively triaged and resolved in a timely way. Working alongside the build and project teams to ensure all deliverables are accommodated with support
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being the SAP second line support team
- Ensuring the integrity of the SAP landscape (functional consistency) and proactively working with other teams to ensure it is updated and maintained in line with current best practice
- Framing up change requests to the build team for implementation
- Thorough testing of process and system performance routinely
- Participating in audit deliverables and documentation reviews
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of SAP MM/ WM configuration experience as a functional consultant and good understanding on EWM, SRM, and SUS.
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP MM/ WM implementation experience (project preparation till go-live)
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong MS Excel, Power Point skills
- Strong business acumen to facilitate group discussions
- Business knowledge and process designing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Intermediate level of English language capabilities
- Intermediate level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced English level
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.