Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Cota, Colombia
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be part of an Agile development team working on full stack development solutions. Delivering value to the Schlumberger Businesses by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions according to the project technical objectives within the project timeline and other constraints.
He / she is proficient in all stages of web application development, testing and deployment. Reporting to the Solutions Delivery Manager, they will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the servers and the users, developing and maintaining integrations with other systems, and working with the designers to produce the visual elements of the application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working within an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and mobile applications.
- Participate in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts and architects to plan, design, develop and test web applications and APIs built on Microsoft and Google technologies.
- Perform on-going testing and code review to improve software security and stability.
- Configure and maintain build and deployment automation processes
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Manage tasks and provide guidance and quality assurance testing for assets developed.
- Keep skills current and aligned with relevant technologies and industry standards as they evolve.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally
- Advanced English Level
- 3 - 8 years of experience.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.