Baker Hughes has an opening for a Chemical OTR Delivery Driver to be based out of Carrizo Springs, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.Essential Responsibilities:
- Drives to blend plants and picks up bulk loads of Hazardous Materials.
- Responsible for the transport of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Deliveries to customer wells, while on-site, utilizing chemical transfer pump to fill field bulk tanks
- Special duties as assigned
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory, weekly overnight travel in sleeper
- Documents all activities, updates templates and reports as required
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Records all hours of service performed, as required by DOT
- Maintains tractor and trailer equipment in accordance with prescribed preventive maintenance schedule and DOT
- Completes all required documents for load transporting, bills of lading, etc.
- Maintains responsibility for content and condition of cargo within trailer; ensures all cargo is secured
- Maintains status as a qualified driver in compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class "A" CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- At least 5 years of experience, driving commercially with HAZMAT and Tanker Cargo
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills and be proficient in MS Office
- Must have a clear/good driving record
- Maintain status as an FMCSR-qualified driver
- Never had a suspended or revoked driver licenses, permits, or privileges in any state or county
- Documented proof of a good driving record; applicants chosen to be interviewed must obtain a Life History MVR from the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- 3-year clear MVR; record will be reviewed for preventability
- No more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years (none in past 12 months)
- Successful passing of Dept of Transportation (DOT) physical, DOT drug screen, background check, and verification of work history
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of oil wells, collection facilities, and warehouse operations
- Ability to work unsupervised, and have problem solving and mechanical skills
- Safety and environmental priorities for training, compliance, and proactively providing improvement suggestions
- Ability to communicate with local teams, and modify scheduled priorities, as they arise
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between tasks in a fast-paced, unsupervised environment; attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
Carrizo Springs, TXAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.