The areas of responsibility will largely be divided into three categories: Key Account Management
- Manage and lead key accounts globally by monitoring the sales pipeline and proactively engaging and developing installation and service solutions
- Develop and maintain personal relations with key accounts at all organizational levels and initiate business development activities
- Lead and manage the tendering process for offshore installation services for the internal tender team and ensure a high-quality tender response
- Be responsible for the tender strategy and tender submission to deliver a compliant and competitive proposal
- Take the role as lead negotiator towards key clients, managing the internal negotiation team and taking responsibility for contract negotiations
- Supported by the internal team, manage the negotiation process with clients and develop the negotiation strategy to ensure contract closure
In addition, responsibilities will include taking an active part in developing future products and service offerings and taking a leading role in representing the company towards the global offshore wind industry. Your profile
- 5-10 years' experience in a commercial role in either the offshore wind market and/or the offshore oil and gas sector, with a solid understanding of maritime installation operations
- A technical or commercial master's or bachelor's degree, combined with several years of experience in a commercial role with a jack-up vessel operator
- Proven track record for tendering and negotiating large and complex installation contracts within the maritime sector
- Demonstrate outstanding performance from previous positions, including a structured way of working to manage multidisciplinary processes
- Commercial mindset with an ability to proactively engage in strategic discussions with key clients on offshore installation services globally
- Outgoing, curious, and a team player with excellent communication skills, including English at a negotiation level
- Leadership skills with an ability to set the direction, motivate teams, and build relations at all levels of the organization - both internally and externally
- Travelling will be required - primarily in Europe, however US and Asia should also be expected
- The position will preferably be based in one of our offices in either Oslo, Denmark or Hamburg
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.