Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Minimum 5-8+ years related experience with Technical/College
- Fluent in Russian, Intermediate or above in English
- Performs required calculations for analysis, testing and research; analyses the results and systemize it.
- Participates in development and research of technological processes.
- Performs laboratory tests of raw materials, pre-blended materials for compliance with the current specifications and standards.
- Performs experimental and research work to find better, more economical and efficient well cementing materials and slurries.
- Generate laboratory reports based on test results.
- Monitors the correct operation of laboratory equipment and its timely delivery on a periodic state verification.
- Perform maintenance, minor repairs and periodic calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Participates in development, introduction and improvement of integrated management system