Overview About Weatherford
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube . Mission
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers. Responsibilities Mechanical Technician - Trinidad, Colorado
We have a great opportunity for a Mechanical Technician based in Trinidad, Colorado. This position is based in the field, where you would be required to go to sites and service, tune and carryout emission tests on engines.
This role can be suitable for a seasoned Technician who has experience in the field doing a similar role or can be a great opportunity for someone who is in the Automotive Industry who is looking for a new career path. Position Specifications:
- Carry out repairs and servicing on engines up to 200 Horse Power
- Carry out emission testing
- Wiring of equipment
- Follow repair manuals/ wiring schematics
- Working to tight schedules and under pressure
- Adaptable and be able to travel to remote locations
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Qualifications Key Requirements:
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Hands on Mechanical experience
- Basic tools to work on engines
- Driving license
- 2 years Emissions testing experience
- Automation experience
- Certified Emissions Tester