Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
- We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
- Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
- We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
- Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
- Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- 2-3 year's experience as a natural gas mechanic
- Emission testing experience
- Programing experience
- Automation experience
- Wire Harness building experience
- Experienced in re-building engines up to 200 HP
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30% of the time
- Must be willing and available to provide technical support (via phone or travel)
- Must provide own tools
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow repair manuals/wiring schematics
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good computer skills
- Power Unit Construction / Packaging
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Hydraulic experience
- Supervisor/Team Lead experience.
- Oil / Gas industry experience.
- Knowledge of equipment diagnosis and repair
- Valid CDL
- Prefered Certification in automotive specified in emission and diagnostic
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Maintain eligible motor vehicle record (MVR).
- Ability to comply with all Weatherford HSSE requirements, processes and procedures
Repair, install, adjust and maintain industrial, and oil well engines and related equipment. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble, disassemble and repair all manufactured sizes and types of oil well engines.
- Observe, test, and evaluate the operation of machinery, engines and equipment to diagnose the cause of the malfunction.
- Disassemble equipment to remove parts, clean parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repair, replace, adjust, and align components of equipment.
- Clean and lubricate parts and equipment.
- Rebuild equipment troubleshoot equipment
- Test-run repaired equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Emission test natural gas engines
- Program engine components
- Operate and program automation and control panel equipment
- Build wire harnesses
- Fabricate replacement parts.
- Order parts for equipment repairs.
- Manage inventory
- Deliver parts and equipment
- Operate forklift
- Load and unload equipment and material
- Drive and operate service truck with crane
- Rebuild hydraulic equipment, drive heads, oil baths and pin plates
- On call responsibilities
- Travel is required
- Assist with field service when required
- Follow Weatherford HSSE policies
- Maintain a clean/safe work area.