Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Develops and implements optional, cost effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- Interpersonal skills to give guidance, direction and assistance to others
- Must be familiar with MRP/ERP systems
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints and specifications
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Must wear required PPE at all times where mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a preference for Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Lean: 5S, Waste Reduction, Visual Work Place, VSM, etc
- CAD Experience
- One to four years manufacturing or related experience
- Machine Shop Experience