Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Develops and implements optional, cost effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- Provide assistance to improve production procedures, processes and controls.
- Conduct research, design plus development of all manufacturing processes and production equipment.
- Design, develop and test all cost-justifying different machinery, tools and equipment for suggested manufacturing methods.
- Support operations manager to identify, install and initiate manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Must have demonstrated experience in production procedures, processes and controls.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting research, design and development of all manufacturing processes and production equipment.
- Must have demonstrated experience in design, develop and testing of all cost-justifying different machinery, tools and equipment for suggested manufacturing methods.
- Must have demonstrated experience supporting operations to identify, install and initiate manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a preference for Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Required
- Experience with Lean: 5S, Waste Reduction, Visual Work Place, VSM,. etc..
- CAD Experience
- One to four years manufacturing or related experience
- Machine Shop Experience