Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Minimum 2-3+ years related offshore experience
- High School diploma
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24-hour call.
- General knowledge of Well Abandonment & Intervention equipment and services
- Must be able to work independently and perform tasks with no supervision
- Must be able to work well with and around others & in close quarters
- Good verbal communication skills
- Well Control Certification preferred
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of well abandonment and intervention operations
- Operate and maintain Well Abandonment & Intervention equipment on job site, both onshore & offshore
- Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current rig operations
- Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions
- Must assist with problem solving and troubleshooting when needed
- Required to attend Weatherford and customer required specialized training courses pertaining to Well Abandonment & Intervention Services
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
- Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Ability to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or TWIC Card)