Baker Hughes is looking for a Master Data Management-Data Steward Leader to join the team in Mumbai/Bengaluru, India who will lead the MDM DevOps team which will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the MDM platform..Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead a growing team of data stewards and train new members governance procedures
- Enabling accuracy and timeliness of customer data used for prospecting, quoting, contracting, billing and shipping
- Define and execute data quality standards, data governance policies and procedures
- Manage the CRUD (create, read, update, delete) processes for Customer Master data
- Collaborate with representatives of applications integrating with Customer Master Data
- Guide the analysis and discussion of data and/or process issues in Customer Master data
- Monitor SLAs and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Customer Master Data processes and workflows
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration across data domains, business units, stakeholders and support organizations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in departments involved with analyzing customer data such as marketing, quality, finance, commercial
- Knowledge of Informatica MDM Customer 360 a plus
- Direct experience in commercial operations or sales organizations
- Knowledge of data governance and master data management principles
- Data process quality certifications (lean / six sigma or similar)
- Experience in complex organizations operating from multiple time zones
- Ability to manage business expectations, resolve conflicts and drive change
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.