As Senior Counsel -Commercial Contracts - APAC. You are to provide contract review and negotiation assistance on international and domestic agreements, you are also to provide legal support and advice to the business covering contract execution in APAC and you will support the Digital Solutions business on other legal matters to ensure Digital Solutions business is legally compliant across APAC.
As Senior Counsel - Commercial Contracts you are responsible for;
- Providing legal assistance in negotiating, reviewing and drafting terms & conditions of sales & supplier agreements including the appropriate contract documentation, ancillary agreements and guarantees
- Trainingof theregional businessandsales teamson thelegalissues.
- Supportingthecontract execution team regarding contract interpretation and guidance
- Working closely with Product line Counsels & other region counsels on a wide range of regional legal and compliance issues
- Apprising commercial team and product line leaders on legal risks and exposures.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Legal Degree from accredited law school and licensed law practitioner in Singapore or other jurisdictions
- Have a minimum7-10 years of legal post-qualification experience, preferably including experience in Law firm or an in-house corporate legal department
- Ability to communicate in English in writing and orally, and aptitude for practical negotiation.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Knowledge of software & technology contracting, exposure to multiple sectors aviation, energy ...is preferred
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.