Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Schlumberger is looking for an IT Analyst in Bogota, who will be responsible for Engineering application support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer helpdesk tickets for Engineering Applications
- Resolve issues around SAP PLM Processes including Material master, Bill of Material, DMS and Change Management
- Resolve Issues around Engineering applications like Autodesk Inventor and Vault
- Support application management, setup, installations, and network configurations
- Work with Business to update data and processes to support Digital Transformation initiatives
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Digital Enterprise Solutions for Engineering Operations
- Engage with the business analysts and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with Scrum Masters, Product Owner, Developers and Business stakeholders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders associated with Engineering / Manufacturing Teams and other departments
- Engage with SLB vendors to deliver effectively
- Participate in technical forums and other appropriate events
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering and/or Information Technology
- Advanced English level.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in SAP/PLM functions
- Experience with providing support for SAP including Material Master, BOM, DMS, and Change management objects.
- Experience with PLM processes
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside Colombia, without sponsorship.
- Experience / Certification in SAP PLM or SAP Operations/Quality transactions and processes
- Knowledge of PDM Systems and tools (Autodesk Vault or similar)
- Knowledge of IT systems and Networks
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.