Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
The SAP CO support analyst located in Colombia, will:
- Respond and resolve incidents related to CO.
- Support the business in day to day training issues and queries in CO
- Lead requirement gathering scoping sessions for new enhancements and projects related to CO
- Train peers in the team - cross training and knowledge sharing
Month end activities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Cameron SAP Optimus system for Controlling across the globe.
- Effectively engage with financial hubs in Houston and Romania, and all the product line representatives.
- Adhere to the SLA metrics and support governance standards.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects for the CO function.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and cross training sessions within the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge in New GL, document splitting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Controlling, COPA, Cost center accounting, internal order and settlements
- Very good knowledge in product costing (Make To Stock and Make To Order) with Actual costing/ Material ledger.
- Exposure to other SAP modules, especially project systems.
- Knowledge in month end closing processes
- Any exposures in Automation process or any other new technology is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and a team player.
- Experience in working on the custom develop reports and preparation of functional specification.
- All the candidates should have minimum SAP experience of 5-7 yrs .
- Educational qualification is Bachelors in Technology or computer science, MBA in Accountancy or Finance, ICWA or CA
- SAP Certification is an added advantage
- Advanced English level
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.