Skills: Operations Management, Construction Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Salary: £Negotiable for the Right Candidate + Company Car & Generous Company Benefits
My client is a growing innovative business who work within the Civil & Construction Industry
They are currently growing year on year and expect to double their turnover in the next 12 months.
Due to internal successes and strategies around business future structure they are now looking to hire an experienced Operations Director with a great Civil Engineering Background to be based out of the North West.
Reporting to and assisting the Group Managing Director the Managing Director the successful candidate for the role will take responsibility for all Operational Activities across current and future business interests available in and around the North West.
There will be particular focus on:
- Building long lasting relationships with Clients and JV Partners
- Creating new relationships and winning new business through Operational Excellence.
- Develop business strategy, growth and direction
- Ensuring Profitability and Operational Efficiency
- Energising and Developing the Workforce
- Embracing & Developing processes & technical tools
- Ensuring appropriate governance
Will be ambitious, enthusiastic and ready to take on new challenges.
They should be willing to work flexibly as the business requires, and be prepared for some travel to client's offices required.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable focus on building and developing teams, a people manager.
- Identify areas for business growth
- Full Commercial understanding and demonstrable P&L responsibility
- Strong Contractual Understanding
- Experience working in a Senior Management team at Group and Board Level.
- Identify areas for business growth and development
- Comfortable working within a Civil & Construction Company at a senior level and interacting in a Board Room Environment