Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Salary: US$140000 - US$180000 per annum Full benefits.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Our client requires a Chief HSE Officer (CHSEO), to be based in Qatar on a full time permanent opportunity.
The role will be reporting directly to the CEO, with the main responsibilities below:
- Help lead the development of the corporate strategy, as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Be the Health, Safety, Security & Environment Technical Authority.
- Risk & Crisis management.
- Develop & implement the management systems.
Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you have the following, please do apply:
- Degree in engineering (Masters preferred).
- 15 years of experience in the O&G industry, with at least 5 years within a Senior Management/Executive Level (Prefer background in Petrochemicals Industry).
Opportunity has full benefits, including Housing and Travel Allowances, Schooling, Pension, Health and Dental Care, etc.
More than happy to share further details.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.