Skills: Maintenance Engineer, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
- Execute technical tasks which have been assigned by the lead maintenance engineer.
- Perform the assigned work to meet the contractual technical requirements and to comply with the project schedule.
- Support the lead maintenance engineer in liaising with client representatives.
- Liaise with project design team, engineering service providers and vendors.
- Supports the Lead Maintenance Engineer in reviewing the project technical documentation in respect to the contractual requirements.
- Addresses safety aspects in all procedures and documents.
- Prepares the maintenance engineering execution plan with the assistance of the Lead Maintenance Engineer.
- Identifies, collects and processes maintenance related design data from technical disciplines and vendors to build-up a comprehensive plant asset register which includes all the maintainable equipment.
- Hierarchically organizes the plant asset database by physical asset or functional location for CMMS implementation.
- Plans maintenance strategies, procedures and tasks according to either the original equipment manufacturer data or the results of the performed reliability centered maintenance analysis and risk based inspection program.
- Develops maintenance and inspection programs of plant equipment according to their criticality.
- Collects project data and maintainability figures to perform the risk and reliability analysis, i.e. RBI and RCM.
- Supports plant design and layout of the facilities to make sure the accessibility and maintainability requirements are properly addressed.
- Develops maintenance and inspection plans, as part of an EPC
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.