- Provide leadership to the area by partnering with the Operations Leader
- To ensure timely receipt/issue, maintenance (kept in good condition), and proper identification of materials
- Documentation pertaining to receipt and issuance of materials
- Well conversant with Microsoft office tools, and ERP
- On time and quality updates in SAP ERP
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and maintenance
- On time report submission, execute cycle count, prepare inventory report etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability and willingness to work scheduled hours and overtime when needed
- Previous supervisory experience
- Computer knowledge is desirable with some experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook being beneficial.
- Previous manufacturing warehouse experience
- The individual should be pro-active in problem solving with a desire to learn and develop within the role.
- Excellent communication.
- Experience in SAP ERP will be an added advantage
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.