Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
The SAP FI Analyst, located in Cota, Colombia. will Support Statutory/tax related support and issues. Respond and resolve incidents related to FI (GL, AP, AR, FA etc..) Support the business in day to day training issues and queries in FI. Lead requirement gathering scoping sessions for new enhancements and projects related to FI. Train peers in the team - cross training and knowledge sharing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Cameron SAP Optimus system for Finance across the globe.
- Effectively engage with financial hubs in Houston and Romania, and all the product line representatives.
- Adhere to the SLA metrics and support governance standards.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects for the finance function.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and cross training sessions within the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- All the candidates should have minimum experience of 5yrs to 7 yrs. in the relevant (SAP) area
- Strong knowledge in New GL, document splitting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Automatic payment setup for multiple file format, EBS and foreign currency valuation.
- Knowledge in Asset accounting module is mandatory.
- Strong integration knowledge between other SAP modules.
- Must have experience in statutory /Taxes in multiple countries especially in south / latin America.
- Should have good understanding in designing interfaces and effectively liaison with the technical team for development activities.
- Knowledge in VIM (Vendor invoice Management), Vertex, LCR Dixon, T&E and Bloomberg would be added advantage.
- Any exposures in Automation process or any other new technology is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and a team player.
- Basic knowledge in controlling, Cost element accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal order and profit center accounting.
- Educational qualification is B.E.,B.Tech,M.Com, MBA, ICWA, or any accounting and finance background
- SAP Certification is an added advantage
- Advanced English level
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.