Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
The Full-Stack Web/ Mobile Application Developer, Global Traceability is proficient in all stages of web application development, testing, deployment and mobile application development. They will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, developing and maintaining integrations with other systems, and working with the designers to produce the visual elements of the application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts and architects to plan, design, develop web applications and APIs built on Microsoft technologies.
- Maintain and improve existing applications.
- Configure and maintain build and deployment automation processes.
- Perform on-going testing and code review to improve software security and stability.
- Understand customer requirements and document application approach and design.
- Monitor and remain current with relevant existing and new industry trends.
- Work with design teams to ensure design specifications are implemented.
- Mentor junior developers in day to day technical challenges.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering with software experience or education.
- 7+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Advanced English Level Required
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Experience with 3rd party controls such as DevExpress, Telerik, Infragistics or similar.
- Database development experience, including relation database design, SQL & ORM technologies.
- Experience with source control systems and continuous integration / deployment environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented application development techniques and patterns.
- Experience with public clouds such as Azure, Google is preferred.
- Experience with both ios and android mobile development.
- Excellent communication, leadership, time management and organization skills.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside Colombia, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.