Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Position: Senior Civil Engineer - Freelancer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
• You mainly work in a project context, eg for the design of a bridge or a quay wall. You have a leading role in the different phases of a project: in making a winning offer for a new assignment, during the design phase and during the follow-up of the yard
• You are the point of contact for the customer and make every effort to relieve the customer
• You guide the team through the design process, where we work from coarse to fine towards a solution. If you wish, you can also play a technical role here, because we attach great importance to technically savvy project leaders
• Management of the project administration and budget
• Leading project meetings / site meetings with the customer and stakeholders where you understand and defend the work
• You are an anchor point within the organization and support it in many areas: with the acquisition of new assignments, with the expansion of our network, with the coaching of younger colleagues, with the sharing of knowledge (both internally and at conferences and study days), etc.
• Quality is paramount and you take care of this
• Passionate about technology in general
• WO or HBO civil engineering in particular
• Proactive, enterprising and healthy ambitious
• Gives leadership in a motivating way
• Commercial feeling, communicative
• Excited to work in a dynamic environment
• +5 years of relevant work experience
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!