Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
Commissioning Team Leader, Jazan, KSA.
1 year initial contract with scope for longer term extension.
8 Weeks on, 2 Weeks off rotation. 6 days per week with Friday off on site.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
1) Providing leadership and input into reviews of engineering data, PFDs, P&IDs, packaged supplier information, process information, and then planning and executing the commissioning, start-up and start-up stabilization period of the sulfur recovery units.
2) Being an integral part of a dynamic team that sets the example for being leaders in Safety during the construction, commissioning, start-up, and start-up stabilization period bringing new assets on line
3) Part of a ?eld leadership team to plan, manage, and prepare equipment and systems for ?rst time start-up
4) Developing work processes and strategy for ?eld construction and commissioning of hot process, ancillary, utility, and rotating equipment
5) Setting the strategy and leading support contractors and personnel to properly install and start-up equipment.
6) Supporting our C&SU Contractors and Operations organizations during the commissioning and start-up period
7) Participating in plant troubleshooting, turnaround support and performance optimization for existing facilities
8) The Commissioning Team Leader will also support the staffing of the group by writing job descriptions, assisting in screening and interviewing candidates and directing the training and onboarding of new hires.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in ME or CHE is desired or minimum 10 years commissioning experience in similar roles.
- Experience in commissioning or operations of large process plants
- Lead by example with regards to following procedures and our highest priority of maintaining personnel safety
- Possess strong leadership skills to drive both internal and external teams to their highest performance
- The objectives are to meet safety goals, commissioning schedule and quality
- Ability to read P&IDs, Isometrics, interpret design curves of field machinery, Function checking of field equipment
- Strong background in field commissioning and start-up of process equipment, preferably with knowledge of Sulphur plants and tail gas treating unit operation.
- The ability to represent Field Engineering Organization and Company in front of our stakeholders (project teams, construction, operations, and our customers)