Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Job Title: Lead DevOps Consultant
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a global innovation service provider, who generate ideas and create new business models for their clients by developing services and products based on new technologies a perfect opportunity for those who seek innovation and would like to further develop their skills.
My client is on the look out for a passionate DevOps Lead Consultant who is excited by the opportunity to help build systems for clients while being an important part of our fast-growing local office. The successful candidate will play a critical role in working closely with clients to develop, test, ship, and run ?software that meets ?their needs.
• You have 8+ years of experience in software development. You are an expert and are up-to-date on a wide spectrum of modern technologies and methods.
• Demonstrable experience in successfully transforming a corporation level entity mindset and culture fully into the DevOps CI/CD ethos and practise.
• You are an expert in continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, Pipelines, TFS, Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
• You have advanced experience working on virtualization and container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Hyper-V, VMWare, etc.)
• You have professional experience working in an Agile software development environment and have a good understanding of the methodology. A Scrum developer or master certification is a big bonus!
• You are an expert on cloud infrastructure platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.)
• You have advanced experience with networking protocols (ISO/OSI, routing, firewall, VPN)
• You are an expert with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, DSC, etc.)
• You have solid experience in configuration and administration of relational (e.g. MSSQL) and/or NoSQL databases as well as application or web servers (Wildfly/JBoss, Tomcat, IIS, etc.)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!