Baker Hughes is currently hiring an Executive HR Director (Digital Solutions) located in Houston, TX / Remote.
The Executive Leader provides full scope HR leadership for all employees and
leaders in Bently Nevada/ Controls business including 2,000 employees globally
in 52 countries.Essential Responsibilities:
- Partner with Business VP and leadership team to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion coach who builds organizational capabilities reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance.
- Strategically partner with client managers to design and implement
the most effective organizational structures and manage transitions.
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary leadership skills.
- Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
- Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs to recognize, select,
retain and develop key talent
- Lead initiatives ranging from work force planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, employer branding and drive a contemporary employee experience
- Have a pulse of the business and people, organizations and the industry to quickly diagnose and drive organizational improvements.
- Partner with client managers to develop and embed a contemporary organizational culture, leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving broad change
- Lead succession planning and talent development
strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing
potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
- Deliver on People and Culture Review action plans on the quarterly basis Partner with HR team to ensure high quality implementation of critical HR operating rhythms such as people reviews, salary planning and performance management, leveraging assistance as appropriate
- Provide broad HR team with appropriate coaching, mentoring and development opportunity.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Human Resources Leadership positions
- Legal Authorization to work in the USA is required
- Must be willing to travel, as required (30%)
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR programs including inclusion, organizational design, performance management, and leadership development.
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce
- Demonstrated experience in making sound strategic HR decisions & assessing executive leadership talent
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership (CXO Level) on strategic initiatives.
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Competence in making timely, effective decisions with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Tenacity and ability to communicate, influence and problem solve with all levels of leadership and personalities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be strong communicator including excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of commercial, manufacturing and services operations for Industrial organizations in APAC region.
- Ability to drive a strategic headcount plan ramp up and guide leadership team on HR issues related to growth
Houston, TXAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.