Skills: Pipeline Operator, Pipeline Services
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $30 - $35 per hour
Location: Texas, United States
Our client is a midstream company with operations in West Texas. They are seeking a Pipeline Technician to join their team on a contract basis. Preference is for candidates local to the Big Lake, Ozona and San Angelo area.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-5 years of relevant crude pipeline experience
- Experience with gathering and transmission systems
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Meet all or most OQ's required (outlined below)
- CT 00002 - Abnormal Operating Conditions-Field
- CT 00028 - Visual Inspection for Atmospheric Corrosion
- CT 00101 - Visually Inspect Surface Conditions of Right-of-Way
- CT 00102 - Locate Buried Line
- CT 00103 - Install, Inspect, and Maintain Permanent Marker
- CT 00104 - Install, Inspect and Maintain Temporary Marker
- CT 00111 (6 Months) - Valve Lubrication
- CT 00117 (6 Months) - Inspect Mainline Valves
- CT 00209 - Routine Inspection of Breakout Tanks
- CT 00223 (6 Months) - Launching/Receiving Internal Devices Lines In-Service
- CT 00324 (6 Months) - Above Ground Supports and Anchors - Inspection, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- CT 00401 (6 Months) - Start-up of Liquid Pipeline (Field)
- CT 00402 (6 Months) - Shutdown of a Liquid Pipeline (Field)
- CT 00403 (6 Months) - Locally Operate a Liquid Pipeline System
- CT 00408 (6 Months) - Remotely Operate a Liquid Pipeline System
- CT 00409 (6 Months) - Remotely Operate Valves on a Liquid Pipeline System
- Provide regular maintenance of pipelines and metering stations.
- Understand and adhere to safety requirements established by company.
- Use proper tools and equipment to perform integrity management and regulatory tasks on pipeline.
- Oversee weld operations as required.
- 10 days on, 4 days off rotation
- 8-hour days
- Company truck provided
- Preference is for local candidates
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.