Roles and Responsibilities
Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
Handles products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
Contributes to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
Handles diverse clients in a region.
Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
Leads a department with large estimated orders.
Handles local focus on Medium size territory
- Responsible for leadingsales opportunities in the Industrial market, achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Responsibility of looking for growth opportunities in Industrial market (Mining, Pulp and paper, Transportation, Metal, etc.) with BN Plant-Wide Solution.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Candidate will be accountable to drive and grow a quality deal pipeline in the Industrial market. Candidate to be measured on pipeline growth, pipeline quality, orders and as-sold contribution margin.
- Responsibility of looking for growth opportunities in new markets (mentioned above) and provide end to end solution to customer with Bently Nevada offerings.
- Candidate will identify and engage in opportunities at the early stage. Map customer to drive differential value and generate early business outcomes such as spec-in, sole-source, pre-selection etc.
- Leverage existing relations with Industrial key accounts to launch initiatives and develop an opportunity pipeline.
- Promoting new products and solution including customer education and internal training.
- Positioning Bently Nevada as the customer's best resource for plant-wide asset management total solution.
- Promote boundary less customer centered mindset, as well as, teamwork/ alignment with other teams.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales). Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales.
Proficiency in Spanish and English
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Mexico City.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.