Skills: Accounting, Financial Audit
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you are responsible to run financial audits across all Baker Hughes Global businesses. You will collaborate with other teams within Baker Hughes to ensure audits are performed compliantly according to company's global standards.
As Senior Internal Auditor you are responsible for;
- Performing various audits worldwide, including financial within cost and time budgets.
- Developing accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Reviewing and ensuring that audit findings are represented and fully supported with comprehensive paper works
- Preparing draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director Issuance to division management.
- Developing cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies.
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Have extensive experience in internal or external auditing for Multinational Company (MNC) environment
- Have extensive knowledge of IFRS and preferably US GAAP.
- Able to commit to global travel of 40 - 50%
- Good technical, analytical and decision-making skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.