Skills: IT - Programming & Database, Engineering Manager
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer (Team Lead)
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
Location: Singapore (Please note this role is only open to locals)
My Client is one of the world's largest and fastest growing cloud providers, and have a huge international presence. They are seeking a senior level Data Centre Engineer to join the company and lead a team of engineers. Not only would you be working with the most experienced, you would be developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies in the world.
- You will be responsible for the on-site management of the colocation (CoLo) service providers in state of the art critical infrastructure facilities.
- Design, implementation, commissioning and build out of new facilities.
- Work with key business leaders to drive & implement projects to increase current facility capacity, efficiency, sustainability & reliability.
- As a subject matter expert in the critical services industry, you will review the CoLo's management of both routine maintenance and emergency services on a variety of critical systems.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- 8 - 13 Years of Engineering experience within Data Centres
- Technical College Degree or Qualified Technical Diploma.
- Experience in mission critical environment
- Proficient in technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!