Baker HughesAccountCoordinator will have comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of overall oil field products and services and general knowledge of products and services of other BH divisions. The successful AccountCoordinator will possess excellent communication skills and have a successful track record of building strong relationships.Essential Responsibilities:
- Our AccountCoordinator will visit customers with our sales and engineering teams to deliver technical presentations.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Assists and train entry or junior level employees and may oversee activities of sales personnel.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Often times working alone in the field, evaluating production systems and our equipment and being able to make adjustments accordingly
- Responsible for organizing data in order to provide and present professional presentations to customers
- Completing all tasks on time, sometimes it being necessary to work beyond normal business hours
- Extremely proficient at configuring database information for customer required reporting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)
- 3+ years Oilfield experience
- Experience with production chemicals
- Knowledge of monitoring and reporting on production chemicals
- Interaction Skills
- Basic computer skills
- Utilize internal expertise to problem solve
- Good understanding oil field systems
- Strong inter-personnel skills and drive/motivation.
- Commercial driver licensees
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products, services, and their application to customer requirements and competitive market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to coach others.
Bossier City, LAAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.