Skills: Operations Management, Project Management, Construction Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years work experience in project management environment, with majority of that time working within structured, disciplined, international-standard project management framework. Must have proven track record of successful turnkey project execution >$50MM project value in project manager role, preferably in coal gasification, coal chemical or petrochemical industries. Strong Indonesia execution experience is a must-have.
- Demonstrates strong project management and project engineering skills with a proven track record, including significant time working in construction environment.
- Demonstrates experience-based understanding of Indonesia project execution, especially with respect to government relations, permitting, compliance and community relations.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and attributes, and high emotional intelligence (EQ).
- Credible, confident and self-assured. Demonstrates high professional standards. Able to competently represent the company in front of customer, government and community officials.
- Consistently meets commitments, and delivers to a very high standard.
- Demonstrates strong commercial awareness and strategic thinking in terms of customer, vendor and sub-contract relationships and contracts. Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates strong execution risk awareness, with a natural risk management mindset.
- Demonstrates good teamwork, mediation skills, and highly effective communication and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels.
- Resilient and self-motivated.
- Possess fluent Bahasa and English language skills in both writing and speaking.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.