Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Sales Manager to join the team in Gurgaon/Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Job requires technical selling skills, with a mindset to Develop and implement varioussalesprograms to facilitatesalesand assist to retain customers to organization and execute various market strategies to reach operating plan and budget objectives.
- Responsible for Driving & implementing growth strategies for Bently Nevada , generating pipeline Health Management and then converting them to orders in assigned markets by developing new customer and gaining competitive accounts.
- Analyze all requirements of individual market areas and recommend strategies to increase revenue and profitability and analyze all market trends and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction to maintain profitability of organization and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Establish a deep understanding of our customers' business and technical needs.
- Create a "trusted technical resource" relationship with our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Working with the customers to develop solutions that are compliant to their needs and standards, and that provide commercial and technical advantage.
- Develop initiatives to drive business growth and explore growth opportunities by developing new customer, retaining existing customers and gaining competitive accounts.
- Formulate, propose and deploy a marketing strategy with tactical sales plans to achieve growth in region over competitors.
- To be enabler in Relationship with End User in Installed Base and support their Requirements consistently and with a speed of response.
- Manage all communication with purchasing and sales department and recommend appropriate price changes for new products and participate in various trade shows and conventions.
- Fluent in Regional Languages and Travelling is essential part of responsibilities to keep connecting with regional accounts.
- Work with assigned Channel partners to drive Bently Business in north India.
- Other duties as assigned
- Work experience should be 8-10 years in similar industries would be preferred but not essential requirements
- Significant expertise in developing and selling SW/HW solutions.
- Deep understanding of the Process & Industrial Markets e.g Metals, Mining , F&B , O&G ,Renewables.
- Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical
- Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends - go beyond the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
- Extensive Travelling would be required for Market coverage.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.