Skills: Electrical Engineering, Planner / Scheduler, Refinery Staff
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: California, United States
- Work with Electrical Reliability to plan upcoming turnaround scope. Primary focus would be for planning of 1Q22 large TAR
- Be able to download PM history of equipment in SAP. Also search PM history of equipment in hard copy files
- Enter agreed electrical TAR scope into refinery specific TAR scoping software
- Develop plans for electrical scope items, including coordinating equipment deliveries/staging/installation, contractor services and refinery resources.
- Developing plans for temporary power requirements.
- Continuously update primary TAR schedule in Primavera P6
- NETA Level III Certification preferred
- Engineering degree not required, but preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.