Roles and Responsibilities
- Business experts and project managers focusing on mergers and acquisitions
- Responsible to advise management in the function and/or in the business. Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects. Presents to leaders in the business solutions or functional area on functional discipline and business solutions. Works with cross functional teams. Has major influence on small business unit or Family within a Function or P&L
- Handles communication with colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation. Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages to others.
- Leads complex and multidisciplinary projects realizing major changes in the organization. Projects have a long term horizon ( 2- 3 years). Results will be visible after at least 2 years.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Business Development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.