Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ontario, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently Project Manager/Functional Lead for a 1 year contract in Chatham, ON.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Role is required to work on the Finance track of work associated with the GDS CIS project.
- Role will act as project manager and functional lead to ensure all of the PM, change management, and business requirements are defined and met for the project.
- Assist with the development of presentation materials and support presentations related to the Project.
- Liaison with identified stakeholders.
- Identify and escalate tasks that are in jeopardy of falling behind schedule.
- Manage any project SharePoint sites or common documentation for the Project Team.
- Help to design and establish deliverable metrics.
- Assist with the creation of project templates and project standards.
- Support the planning and management of the Organizational Change activities.
- Plan, develop, and deliver training to the Finance team.
- Ensure integration with the other interdependent project.
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Highly organized individual
- Minimum 2 years of previous project management experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities to defined timelines
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with various teams involved with the project
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work independently in the work from home environment
- Experience using Microsoft Teams
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- PMP designation
- SAP/Oracle experience
- Experience managing Finance projects
- Knowledge of the Energy sector and the regulated utility environment
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.