Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a road-map and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Participate in the infrastructure architecture governance model.
- Support design and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Evaluates and select Teams phone devices (conference room, shared area, and receptionist)
- Develops standard configurations and processes for management and procurement of devices; i.e. firmware updates, phone number assignment
- Works with Microsoft UC Architects and Voice Engineers to develop automated processes to manage the devices and phone number assignment
- Evaluates and implements third-party add-ons for Microsoft Phone System
- Meets with external vendors for roadmap and recommendations for devices and solutions
- Creates processes for helpdesk, site support and asset management
- Meets with real estate and facility teams to recommend standard devices for new sites
- Coordinates phone number porting between telecom providers
- Prepares user documentation on how to use Teams Phone system; maintains KB articles around phone system use
- Creates and manages Auto Attendants in Microsoft Teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or Information Technology
- A minimum 8 years of professional IT experience
- Experience deploying Polycom\\Poly phones integrated into Skype or Teams one touch join and PSTN dialing options
- Experience gathering user requirements for determining collaboration needs at a field site
- Experience deploying new software solutions running on Microsoft Windows systems
- Process Imiprovement or development experience required
- Skilled level expertise in design of computing or network or storage to meet business application system qualities
- Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
- Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
- Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
- Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
- Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
- Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
- Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
- Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.