London, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Skills: Process Engineer, Plant Operations Engineer, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, United Kingdom
Very exciting role for a part time consultant to work on a business transformation and operational excellence program.
This position would suite an experienced VP, Refinery Manager, General Maanger, Senior Sonsultant. This would be on PART TIME basis, some remote working, some travel in Europe and Africa.
If you have excellent Refinery Operations and Safety Management ( HSE) , Process Safety and Risk Management experince please get in touch. This is a very Senior and strategically important role.
The following experience is essential:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent - Process/Chemical (ideal but not essential)
- 25 years industry experience - the majority in downstream/refining across the whole facility lifecycle
- Expertise in refinery operations, leadership and management
- Expertise in refinery process safety management
- Expertise in refinery operational risk
- Expertise of working in refinery turnarounds
- Expertise of business transformation
- Expertise of refinery skills and competence framework assessments
This role requires a highly experienced refinery professional with a strong track record in refinery HSEC, working practices and operating management systems:
- Proven track record in refinery S&OR performance
- Strong coordination and interface management skills
- Exceptional strength and commitment to S&OR improvement
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, good report writing skills
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.