Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
- you are representing the core values and culture of the company
- you lead an engineering team while actively contributing to the engineering and design work within the team
- you are responsible for resource planning and prioritization of team tasks in accordance to the project execution schedule and budget requirements
- you support with your team local and global initiatives
- in addition, you are responsible to continuously develop further the team as well as internal processes in order to guarantee an efficient project execution
- you are accountable for specifying and selecting various types of subsea instrumentation for our deep-sea oil and gas production facilities in close collaboration with customers and suppliers
- you are responsible to manage supplier engineering activities along with Purchase and Quality department and in close collaboration with our customers
- you support international major projects in the implementation of design reviews, technical meetings with the end customer and the timely execution of technical tasks
- in addition, you are the contact person for colleagues worldwide with technical questions and problems. You also lead technical investigations of electrical assemblies
Minimum Job Qualifications
You are the best fit for us, if you have:
- a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar,
- ideally experience of leading and management of personnel,
- ideally experience in the field of project management,
- gained relevant professional experience in a comparable, internationally established industrial sector,
- a strong communication competence,
- a structured and solution-oriented way of working and enjoy independent employment as well as good German and English skills
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.