Other Skills: DCS, Sales Manager, Industrial Sales Manager, tracking, trending flow sales, Nexus Controls,commercial support, customer relationships, selling strategy, OnCore sales, sales strategy, Sales, commercial service, DCS Sales, Industrial Marketing, Metal, Mining , Paper, Pulp, Chemical
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Would you like to work with cutting-edge energy technology?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to influence strategy and business growth?
Then Join our Business Development Team
Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes business has over a Century of successfully delivering intelligent control solutions and technologies. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our business development team provides an essential partnership between the needs of the market and the innovative capability of the leaders in Power, Industrial Controls and Energy Technology.
Take ownership of our future technology
As a Sales Manager you will generate business opportunities, consult with customers, and collaborate with internal cross functional teams , with the purpose of generating business opportunities for the Nexus product line. You will observe and interpret trends from sales and market intelligence to develop a strategy for new business and expand existing business within the Industrial Controls market.
In your role of Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Development of sales, marketing and communication strategies for the Nexus Controls product lines
- Analysis of customer trends and historical data to inform strategies and maximize the growth of both new and existing business, as well as the identification of key drivers and challenges for growth and customer satisfaction
- Lead the commercial strategy for proposals from customers and coordinate its flow to our internal operations team for proposal development
- Lead cross functional teams and projects to achieve account and regional goals and collaborate with other Baker Hughes commercial teams to leverage customer relationships as well as lead generation across all product companies
- Interpreting and understanding contractual commitments and defining customer requirements for New Product Introduction
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM related subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Show considerable experience in sales or business development in an industrial market space with knowledge of Controls products and their applications
- Have a good understanding of modern maintenance methodologies (PM, PdM, RCM, etc) for plant mechanical and electrical equipment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate strong presentation skills with an ability to work with multi-disciplined teams
- Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns
Remote Working - from home or another work location
Flexibility - within the day or week to get the job done
Travel - up to 50% of time, as required
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.