- Civil background with experience in jetty and marine works
- Supervise construction of marine works
- Responsible for offshore activities such as retaining wall, pre-casting girder for jetty.
- Make weekly progress report, daily report.
- Coordination with sub-contractor for catch up progress.
- Management of marine activities and construction subcontractors to comply with company's requirements
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for a major EPC or major construction contractor in the oil and gas industry
- Possess over 5 years prior experience in similar role.
- Prefer experience in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical or other industry
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative.
URGENT, APPLY AND JOIN US TODAY!!!