Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Microservices using Java and Angular and deployed with Docker and Kubernetes
- Operate in a dynamic Agile development environment and deliver significant functionality every sprint
- Work collaboratively in a diverse environment that values discussion and feedback as part of delivering a successful solution
- Own delivery of features and assigned use cases including testing and QA/QC to ensure solution meets requirements
- Maintain code quality, and documentation
- Coordinates design and integrity among system elements as they are being developed
- Work closely with architects, product owners and other team members in delivering solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience and a BS or MS in Computer Science documentacion communication inprve
- Experience implementing solutions in Java 12+, Springboot 2.3.0+
- Experience with SQL databases, PostgreSQL, a plus
- Good knowledge of Docker configuration
- Comfortable with Linux bash scripting
- Experience in SQL Database design
- Experience with microservices, container-based architectures, and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Scripting and library development in Python 3+
- Web development with Angular 9+
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.