Skills: Production Operator, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Steel Manufacturing Plant
Start Date: Asap
Location: Benelux Region
Contract length: 6 months
Commissioning "operator" (hands on)
- Preparation of Operational Test Procedures (cleaning and commissioning procedures)
- Preparation of the logistics (manpower / material) of the cleaning / initial start of e.g. cooling water / hydraulic systems
- Field coordination of the cleaning and commissioning execution regarding e.g. cooling water systems / hydraulic systems
- Closely working with operations / mech. Technicians
- Interfacing with construction P/M-contractor (e.g. fitters)
- Support the preparation of commissioning dossiers (e.g. completed check lists)
- Field P&ID checks
- Ensure safe working (e.g. ensure LOTO procedure is applied correctly, permitting
- French and English language essential
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.