Skills: Electrical Engineering, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Steel Manufacturing Plant
Contract length: 6 months (extendable)
Start date: ASAP
Electrical Commissioning engineer
- Preparation E-test plan / energizing protocol
- Liaison with vendors (e.g. switchgear)
- Liaison with NoBo (AREI inspections)
- Interfacing with construction and E/I-contractor
- Preparation of the logistics (test equipment / manpower)
- Support the preparation of commissioning dossiers (e.g. completed check lists)
- Managing of E-technician(s) (e.g. power up of tracing, lighting, utilities)
- Ensure safe working (e.g. ensure LOTO procedure is applied correctly, permitting)
- French language (essential)
- Steel manufacturing project experience essential
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.