Roles and Responsibilities
- Managers of people from multiple families. This does not include local/plant level sourcing management.
- Ability to present a clear and compelling vision on strategy, business and support of own unit. Persuades senior business management to change structures, roles, ways of working. Ability to lead own team in developing and implementing a midterm plan.
- Leads a department (functional area or organizational unit) which typically has a multinational scope. Or leadership roles for large multi-layered organizations with local scope.
- The work done in the department(s) is of a high professional level. It requires a solid technological and methodological background of the employees working in those departments. Time is dedicated not only to complex cases requiring interpretation and ad hoc development of rules but is also concerned with developing new approaches, methods and tools.
- Manage sourcing activities across APAC for Baker Hughes (across Product Companies), at a minimum including:
- commercial / strategic sourcing
- sourcing quality and continuous improvement
- supplier fulfillment / on-time delivery
- This role requires experience in and/or outside the organization with typically 10+ years relevant business experience.
- Experience in managing others for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge level is comparable to a Master level degree/Engineering related background.
- Experience in Oil & Gas / Power / Aviation / automotive or heavy machine industries are preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and in case of a managerial role, to have experience of at least 2+ years managing teams.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.