Skills: Mechanical Engineering, PDMS / PDS, Piping Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
My Client is an international engineering consultancy based in Antwerp and looking for a Lead Piping Engineer to manage the Piping department for a 12 month renewable contract.
The suitable consultant will require to have previous experiences working in oil & gas industry in Europe.
You will be mainly responsible for establishing the facilities piping and mechanical specifications, writing up and developing standards, procedures. Previous experience in a management role will be advantageous.
The Lead Piping Engineer will be required to:
- Have experience design office environments
- Have previous design engineering experience
- Have previous experience in equipment design
- Vendor and engineering contractor liaison and management when required
- Monitor piping and mechanical and HSSE codes and code compliance within Projects
- Perform technical evaluations on Piping and Mechanical equipment as required
The suitable consultant with have at least 5 years experience in the design environment . A good knowledge of oil and gas industry standards and specifications specifically for Piping and Mechanical disciplines and European specifications
Experience in preparation of piping and mechanical , specifications
Please apply if you feel you are suitable
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!