At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements.
- Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development.
- Assists in customer negotiations.
- Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth.
- Utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve proposal process.
- Develops midterm vision own function in relation to the business.
- Major contribution to the strategic plan of higher unit (be it function or business unit).
- Complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used.
- Products and systems are client specific and require technical analysis and system design to fit client conditions.
- Department is involved in big sales.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 8 additional years of experience in Sales and Proposal.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.