Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Build a scalable and efficient service organization and service delivery plan which are capable to cater existing customers and business growth.
- Support sales as well as driving growth together with BH commercial team. Ensure seamless teamwork between Service and Sales to provide total customer satisfaction and identify growth opportunities.
- Provide clear strategy and guideline to develop positive customer experience and reputation.
- Collaborate with internal BH stakeholders regionally to lead and drive effective and sustainable change initiatives that improve and grow the business.
- Ensure execution of operational priorities and achievement of key metrics by creating operation rigor and disciplines.
- Support development and implementation of commercial strategies and robust commercial excellence to drive organic growth.
- Commit to competency development for the team. Create capability and capacity for a highly productive team.
- Team leadership for all services team, sales, ops. And provide personal leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, career development, reward and retention. Ability to develop and engage service delivery team.
- Promote a safe working environment, be responsible and drive compliance, quality & HSE culture in the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field;
- Minimum of 8-10 years' engagement management experience
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly skilled delivery manager with experience in enterprise software and professional services.
- Technical skills in application development, predictive analytics and/or data integration are highly valued as well as domain experience in any of the following industries: manufacturing, supply chain, financial services, life sciences and IoT.
- Deep business knowledge in oil & gas, energy, manufacturing, chemical engineering, or an adjacent industry.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.