Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia
Founded in 1934, Parker Drilling provides advanced drilling solutions to the energy industry. We are a technically innovative company providing worldwide drilling services, rental tools and project management, including rig design, construction and operations management.
Education / Qualification:
- Must have high school Diploma.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years accounting/finance experience.
This position will assist the Accounting Department in financial analysis and creating timely and accurate financial statements.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Process month-end, quarter-end and year-end journal entries.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports showing operating performance.
- Process, or support, daily cash transactions.
- Process, or support, accounts receivable cash applications.
- Exhibit friendly, positive and team-like behavior.
- Abide by Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare periodically required Government Reports.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
- Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
- Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
- Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
- Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
- As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
- Posts details of business transactions.
- Match invoices and P. O. receivers.
- Verify receipt of merchandise both on receiver and in the inventory system.
- Review proper approvals.
- Code invoice according to proper location and charge number.
- Process Check Requests.
- Prepare audit schedules and support audit.
- Review invoices, Purchase orders and accounts for month end accruals.
- Research problem invoices with proper department.
- Process expense items for payment with proper approvals.
- Coordinate with several departments (e.g. Assets and Inventory and Logistics) for proper coding and supporting.
- Reconcile supplier accounts.
- Record IC transactions and reconcile balances.
- May type periodic reports and other records.
- May reconcile bank statements.
- Provide general clerical support when needed.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of ITS. Know and understand ITS Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Any further reasonable task requested by your Direct Manager/Supervisor.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Good oral and written English is a prerequisite, additional language knowledge will be appreciated
- General knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Team player o Proactive in all work related pursuits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel Reporting /Reconciliation.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.