At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Field Engineer participates as a Regional Service Team member;
- Lead execution of retrofit projects. Scope of projects includes one or more of the following: turbine solutions (Speetronic MkVI, Micronet, Atlas, HMI products), Compressor solutions (Integrated turbine Compressor Control), Mechanical solutions (high pressure servo upgrades, valve operators, MHC to EHC systems, others;
- Execute project management and technical leader duties;
- Support warranty administration and troubleshooting issues;
- Work to be performed at Baker Hughes and customer locations;
- Able to travel extensively;
- Timely completion of service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements;
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality;
- Support the business growth initiatives in Latin America;
- Lead and promote Safety (HSE)
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial automation, Electrical, or Electronic engineering from an accredited college or university
- minimum 5 years of experience in power generation, industrial plant automation and Oil & Gas;
- MkVi/MarkVie/HMI/Networking Control Solutions product experience (combined or individual minimum of 3 years). Able to perform the commissioning and start-up of machine with these configurations.
- Ability to interpret and understand machinery mechanical and electrical system drawings and specifications.
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a dynamic, geographically dispersed team environment is required
- Valid Driver's License and Passport
- Strong customer service mindset
- Team worker
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings;
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to set and meet aggressive targets;
- Previous industrial field service experience;
- Controls experience to equipment that functions as a "prime mover;
- Electronics and/or mechanical trouble shooting skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Fluent in English and Spanish
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.