Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Reservoir Engineer - Kuwait, Ahmadi.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Simulation Reservoir Engineer, to join a well-established, prestigious company in Kuwait. This is your chance to become a part of company that has a long-standing history within the oil business, and many other sectors.
As the ideal Reservoir Engineer you will be required to complete day to day tasks on a tight oil carbonate project.
• Building & using reservoir simulation models.
• Participating in Well site Operations.
• Completing PVT and Well test analysis.
• Integrate 3D-seismic guided attribute modelling.
In order to be consider as a potential applicant for the Reservoir Engineer Position, you will need the following:
• 20 years' experience Reservoir Engineering within the Petroleum industry.
• Degree Educated to a minimum of MSc level.
• Experience with Landmark VIP and Nexus reservoir simulators - ESSENTIAL.
• Have experience on either Sandstone or Carbonate reservoirs.
• Experienced with Eclipse software for reservoir modelling.
• PVT and Well test analysis experience.
• Production Optimization expertise.
• Simulation expertise.
In return for your hard work my client will provide you with:
• 12-month renewable contract.
• Competitive tax-free daily rate.
• Personal Driver.
Do not hesitate to apply for this position by clicking on the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!